The Amazon Shipping template sets the shipping destinations available for each product. These are set up under Setting > Shipping settings > Shipping templates. Each seller can have a maximum of 20 templates.
Shipping templates calculate shipping in two ways:
- Per items/weight based. Fixed price per items and then a price per kg
- Price banded. Shipping based on the order price range
Note: Items weight for shipping is set under Manage inventory > Edit product > more details. This can also be specified in bulk using the inventory loader file.
In the shipping template the merchant specifies delivery rules Domestic and International Standard and expedited Shipping.
- Region. Split into Domestic and international regions. The merchant will select the region e.g. Dometic > Scotland or International > Austria
- Address type. Street must be selected but PO Box is optional
- Shipping time. Delivery timescale
- Shipping fee. This is set from Item + Kg or price banded as mentioned above