Manage order Screen
Amazon orders can be managed from the managed order screen in the main. If you are selling from a unified EU or NA account orders from all linked accounts will be shown.
When purchasing an order from Amazon, a promise will made to the customer regarding delivery. If delivery is not made by this date the customer may start to query the location of the package. Best practise:
- If delivery is going to be late, inform the customer
- If the order has been sent via a tracked service, provide the tracking number
- If the delivery is delayed due to a carrier issue, you can ask the customer to do so but they are under no obligation to wait, and could start an A-Z claim which they will win.
Shipping can be purchased directly from this screen by clicking the buy shipping button
Amazon gives itself carte blanche to do whatever if like customer service wise. It can refund a customer for any and all reasons.
If you feel that a refund is not justified e.g.
- An item was sent back outside the 30 day return window
- A refund was given for an order which was recorded as delivered
Then file a Safe-T claim to try and reclaim the money.
You must log in to post a comment.