Robb Green is an entrepreneur with many strings to his bow. Not only has he successfully launched 17 brands on Amazon, but he is also a successful podcaster (https://therobbgreenshow.com/).
Robb has lots of great advice on launching and running a successful business. Here are some of the things we talk about:
- Robb’s business journey.
- How he launched his first brand
- What he looks for in a brand
- His main channels?
- The role does data play in marketing.
- How he manages his business?
- How he has maintained profitability through increased competition and reduced demand post covid
- What inspired him to set up a Podcast.
- His three best bits of 3 advice for entrepreneurs?
- What has inspired him recently