Fascinating chat on the eCommerce Odyssey Podcast with Nicholas Bailliache from eStreamly, a provider in the nascent space of Live stream shopping. Live streaming is HUGE in China (20% of online sales) and so undoubtedly it is going to be big in the west before long too. Nicholas has some great insights into how to make a success of live streaming events for your business.
I was a sceptic but now I am a convert! I think that live streaming is an effective tool for connecting with audiences and making your business stand out. It also does not need to cost the earth – think of it more as a YouTube vlog.
Questions we talked about:
- Tell me about eStreamly!
- How did you get the idea?
- What is live commerce all about?
- Does it work?
- It works in China, what about the west?
- What kind of businesses do you work with?
- What process should the merchant go through to run an event?
- Where are the events published?
- How kind of success do you see?
- How should retailers run a successful event?
- What has inspired you recently?