SEO is an vital part of any effective online marketing strategy. Organic search results are more trusted by consumers and receive a lot more clicks than ads. Quality content that ranks well for important keywords will be a gift that keeps on giving, while advertising needs constant funding to send traffic to your site.
In summary, the benefits of SEO are:
- Primary source of traffic. The Google natural search results are the largest source of traffic in every sector (source: Growth Badger)
- Cost-effective. If managed effectively, SEO is a cost-effective method of traffic generation. The traffic is ‘free’, though there may be costs involved in generating traffic and getting the right advice.
- Targets researching consumers. SEO gets your business get in front of your target audience as they are actively searching for information. This is the preferred first port of call for 62% of consumers (source: Hubspot).
- Branding. Visibility on searches related to your business can have a positive impact your brand. Your business can become associated with and trusted by searchers asking questions as they conduct research leading to a purchase.
- Sustainability. Unlike paid search, organic traffic does cease the moment you stop paying.
You must log in to post a comment.