In this episode of eCommerce Odyssey, Trevor talks to Dr Travis Zigler, an optometrist (eye doctor) turned eCommerce entrepreneur. Previously, he owned two optometry practices, which he sold in 2017 to focus on eCommerce. He is the founder of Eye Love, a brand focusing on a condition known as dry eye. Travis uses the profits from Eye Love to fund free clinics in Jamaica and the US through their charity, the Eye Love Cares Foundation.
Due to the success of Eye Love, Travis has founded an Amazon PPC agency called Profitable Pineapple (great name!). We talk about his entrepreneurial journey and how he uses his eCommerce success to give back to the community.
Things we talked about:
- Tell me about your business – Eye Love.
- How did you get the idea?
- Tell us about your social mission.
- Where do you source your products?
- What channels do you sell through?
- You also run an agency, can you tell me about this?
- What services do you offer?
- What kind of businesses do you work for?
- What are your top Amazon PPC tips?
- Do you prefer eCommerce or being a doctor?
- What has inspired you recently?