Amazon payment reports can be accessed from the main menu under Reports > Payments.
Payment reports is divided into the following sections:
- Payments Summary. This page summarizes your payment information. It shows your current total balance, available funds and recent pay-outs across all account types.
- Statement View. This view shows a graph which breaks down the account balance by settlement period and line item type e.g. refunds, fees, FBA fees.
- Transaction View. Displays the account transactions within a statement period, up until the prior day’s close. A transaction can be an order, a refund or an Amazon-initiated charge or credit. Drill down to see item detail
- All Statements. A list of settlement periods with summaries. Drill down to see details in the statement view
- Disbursement. This page shows the amount paid out in each settlement period to your account and the status of your funds.
- Date Range Reports. Individual transaction reports and summary reports for orders within a specific range based on the date when you marked the orders as dispatched.
- Download payment reports. Detailed breakdown of transactions during a given settlement period.